LE GOSSIP

Back to All Threads

Posting temporarily disabled due to a rather aggressive spambot...

Claire Oliver is such an evil bitch
I've been talking to people who worked for her and they all basically needed therapy
I've heard that she has an exclusivity contract that people literally pay money to get out of Dec. 1, 2012, 5:39 p.m.
A friend of mine worked at the front desk at CO a couple years back, I walked in said hello and you could see the fear in her eyes. She told me she was miserable and couldn't talk about it. Poor thing quit later that week. Interns beware. Dec. 3, 2012, 3:43 p.m.
Did she ever tell you why she was so miserable? Dec. 3, 2012, 9:23 p.m.
Everyone says Claire Oliver is fucking crazy, but they never explain how/why! Maybe they're too disturbed to talk about it Dec. 3, 2012, 9:25 p.m.
She's got one of the fastest artist/staff turnaround rates in Chelsea. Feels like everytime I go in there a different youngster sits quivering and shaking at the desk. Dec. 6, 2012, 8:18 p.m.
She's got other artists who have been with her for years though. I hear she's nice to the ones that are already a big deal, but treats the emerging ones like shit. Dec. 8, 2012, 7:09 p.m.
She's nice enough when she's courting you, and yes, she can give a good critiques, but don't do it... she eats emerging artists for dinner and picks her teeth with their bones. Don't sign that contract with her, whatever you do... Dec. 10, 2012, 10:02 p.m.
I'm still not hearing specifics - what is it exactly that she does that's so evil? So far this thread seems to be a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors. Does anyone have any first-hand information about what it's like working with her gallery? Dec. 11, 2012, 9:53 a.m.

© Gallery Confidential LLC 2012-2013